First Principles for Safety Ltd advises and assists business owners wanting to develop their safety systems to ensure their employees are safe and their business is protected.
Our services aim to add value to its business clients by assisting in the development of safe systems of work that will comply with relevant occupational health and safety legislation, standards, codes of practice and guidelines, protect and enhance business’s safety performance, ensure OHS risk is minimised and that business operations progress in a safe and productive manner.
Our services include advice and assistance in the development and review of safety management systems and hazard management programmes including:
- Review of Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Assistance with Developing Objectives and Targets
- The Hazard Identification, Management and Control Process
- Development of Job Safety Analysis and Operational Procedures
- Development of Emergency Plans
- Review and Implementation of Contractor Management Systems
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Safety Snapshot
- Waste Collector Traffic Leader
- Health and Safety Legislation Awareness Training
- Hazard Management Awareness Training
First Principles for Safety Ltd also offers assistance in preparing for external certifications to Accident Compensation accreditation programmes.
|For this month's top safety hints, click here|